1. Practical Small UAV
; accepting the request for the design , and /or manufacturing
- Easy & Safe Operation & Retrieval
- Simple System & Limited Ground Space
- Small,Electric Driven
<Payload> : 250-500g (for cameras, other sensors, etc.)
<Mission> : 60 min. or shorter
1) Normal Configuration Type with Parachute
- parachute deployment only in the retrieval phase
2) Tail-Sitter Type
- vertical take off and landing
- conventional level flight
- hovering in a vertical position
2. Stratospheric Long Endurance UAV Satellite
The fixed wing type of storatospheric satellite has a most prospective
feasibility to be realised. The aircraft image is the Helios with the convensional
The Required energy is to be saved by 20-40%, applying a bird flying technique or utilizing wind in the atmosphere
The current technology for the energy is applicable as it is.
The government base funding is required.
3. Large Unmanned Cargo Aircraft
The unmanned cargo , modified from, say B-777C, could be an innovator
for the worldwide cargo handling system.
The unmanned ground facicllities shoud be accompanied, eccept the customs
The government funding is required for the the system innitiation phase.
4, UAV NAS Flight Rule
The civil mission for the UAV has been getting popularity, such as in surveylance
on mountain fire, weather, disaster area, border patrol, etc. There is
a news the Global Hawk flew cross the pacific ocean. The US project for
the movement ACCESS 5 is completed.
The early regulatory processing is required.
<prerequsites> ROA, under Current ATC, Safe Flight Termination,
<classification>- same requirements as in manned, includ, reliability
- limited operation with expendable features,but sure and safe termination
Proposals for UAVs
AeroSpace Systems co.
President : Junichiro SUMITA
Place : (458-0044) 3-93-11 Ikegamidai Midoriku Nagoya, Japan
Tel & Fax : 81-052-891-5536
URL : http://kookuu-system.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org